Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Music...


Music...I can ask what do you think? A sound, a tune, a place? Or What about what do you see? If I said rock, country, classical, praise, or salsa, I am sure you would think of a song to each. I'm sure you would think of a place you have heard or you have seen while listening to music.
Music means something to everyone. even those which are deaf. I often ask or say don't you feel it? Close your eyes and listen, feel it what do you see.
Tonight I was watching Yanni voices. Fantastic by the way. Wow, you can feel it! You can see it in your minds eye. Have fun get it listen, watch, you will love it even if you listen to other kinds of music this is so good.
The four people he has singing for him on it have voices unlike others. Even when you can't tell what they are singing(different languages) You can still feel what they are singing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

No comments: