Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time in KY...





What a TIME we had in KY this last 4th of July...Joy, laughter, tears, and sadness. We had them all. We got to spend sometime with my niece which I haven't seen in 8 years. Please keep Lindsy in prayer. She was trying to go to her father's home. But had to go back to her mother's. It's a long story. We pray the Lords will in thier lives and home. It's hard to understand why the Lord allows somethings, I know we grow stronger during each trial. But some are so much harder than others.
We got to spend time with my daughter and her husband, and their childeren, and my parents & friends. The kids have all growen so much. (I have a picture of each except Josh. I'll post it as soon as I get it off the other camera.) Boy did we have some laughes with them. I got to take my cousin's daughter Emily with me to play with and see our Emily. They had a great time walking and talking!!! (yes, LOTS!!!) We seen the fireworks, they were ok, we had rain. The kids were such a joy. I hope you all had a good 4th also.

No comments: