Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's been a while...






Ok I know it's been awhile...truley I am sorry. If you really know me you know when I say I'm so busy, but I'm not doing anything. Well If you see what I've been knitting, and where I've been I can't say it. I really have been doing alot. It even surprizes me!

I've been knitting like crazy! I love the yarn that I made Bri's scarf from! WONDERFUL stuff! I'll use it alot. Of course I can't think of the name. I do have it posted on my Ralvery. Then I tried a new pattern from Noro. It came out so thick. I think It will be nice and warm. I made it out of chunky yarns for a family friends son. I think he'll use it alot. Then there is the other!!! NEver again will I makr that one. It was something. I loved the yarn, but, the pattern was something else. I hope my aunt keeps warm with it. I love to make the things for everyone else. I love to see them use it.

When I was home in Charleston I saw this cattapillar. I have no idea what kind it is. If any of you do please let me know. It was to cool to look at. God is awsome in the things He made.

Since I was here last I have been home from RI, to KY, and back to RI. I love it up here. Last week end we tried to go to Cape Cod. Well the 2nd try and I still haven't gotten there. as you can see there was quite a back up. It took for ever to make it home. I'll be up here for a month or so, that is unless we have a storm head for Charleston.

Till we meet again...I'll try for it to not be so long this time. I pray that all's well.

No comments: