Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's see if it'll work....







I've tried to post something twice noe in the last couple of days. Something keeps happening and it all just shuts down. No reason just shuts down. So I'm trying again.

It's been a nasty day outside. We are to have Danny boy here in the morning. We had Mr. Bill last weekend. I think I've got some good pictures of the surf and stuff. I hope you enjoy them.

we had some really cool sunset's and stuff for two or three day's before he came. With some really strange for at 90 degrees out. WOW!

You can see one of the larger pictures of a small type cove where we were at at the mouth of the Newport's bay. It's about 45-50 ft across and about 3 stories high. So you can see hoe big the bolders and such are that we were standing on and how small they were to the waves.

I'll try another post in the morning. Have a blessed evening.

No comments: