Sunday, September 13, 2009

What don't you knit?






This is what I have been working on. Yes, keeping myself busy.
This is the alligator made for Josh. It was ok to work on. The pattern I had to rewrite a couple of times to get it even. It was alot thinner edging on one side. But I really like how it came out. The yarn worked really good. I have the kind and amount noted in ravelry.

The hats are made with Noro. I got the pattern off ravelry. (yes, I use that for just about everything). They were so easy to work. I made the size called for on the bigger one. But used a size 7 needles on the band. Then went up to a 9. The smaller one I did it all on a 7, and decreased the number of stitches from 80 to 72. I think it will be great on a smaller child.

The scarf I did from Noro also. It too is noted on ravlery. I came up with the pattern after changing about 4 others around to fit what I wanted. The yarn was a bit rough on the hands. But I love the colors and how it came out.

Now I'm on another scarf. This one for me! It's with ella rae -Latte. It is So soft and so far really nice to work with. I'm doing a seed stitch with 21 stitches, size 9 needles. I'm hoping that 2 skiens will be enough.

It's been raining out here. Yuck, overcast foggy wet...need I say more. But the sun has overcome and is out bright and shinning. I'm hoping it will stay nice out for the rest of the week.

Well I'll keep you all posted on how my last scarf is coming out, and what I'm to work on next.

No comments: