Saturday, September 5, 2009

What I did yesterday...






Well now you get to see what I worked on most of the day yesterday. I started working on the hat. I love it! Super yarn, great to work with, quick and easy pattern. I'm thinking of making a scarf to match it.
We then went over to go fishing.(about 5 min. from our room). Had some beautiful sun sceans, the weather was perfect. I then got to fish! Look what I got!!! Yes, me, a stripper fish about 24 inchs long. Yes, we thru it back. I don't often fish. I like to do it. I jsut usualy sit and watch, read, knit, take pictures. But I did have a good time.
I then started a new project when I got back to the room. It an aligator scarf! I think one of the grandchildern will really get a thrill out of it. It's going real easy. Alot of increases and decreases. I'll add pictures as it moves along. Have a great day.

No comments: