Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a beautiful day....

I woke up to sunshine and birds singing. What better way is there? Lester and I went and got some of the things needed for our garden. Stopped at Starbucks had a coffee together.(ok so those that know me knows that means I had a hot chocolate he had coffee.) Came home and he started work on it. I just worked on some pottery!!!! YEA!!! need I say more on that subject? Tried to work on some bowls to make yarn bowls with. Have to to try. I have to wait till they dry some before I make the cuts. Planted some daffodil's(found out the squirrels and rabbits wont eat them like they do the other ones. They love tulips & crocus's.

Trying to get a job here in town. Boy, I hope it works out. I think I'd really like it. They also need me for a couple of the classes they want to do with kids. So please keep praying.

As my friend Janice would say...Have a Daisy Day, keep smiling.

1 comment:

kentuckymommy said...

I didn't know that squirrels don't like daffodils....I'll have to plant some more!