Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter...

Will it never be over? That's a question we often ask ourselves. Not just winter, but so many different things.
When the baby cries all night. When our childeren have a cold. Sitting thru those calsses we thought why do they make us take this (and we have never used it again). What about the heat of those southen summers.
Well this is what I have been feeling alot latley...either it's cold and rainy or sunny and fridged.

Have been looking everywhere where for work. There is either nothing out there, or nothing I can do. I found some thing I could do,but...yes, that word, but! It was at a wool yarn assesory shop! yes, wool. I had the job. How many other people are called with a job offer, and can't because they will drop dead of the product giving them an asthma attack!

Well I know it will be spring soon, and with it better offers and times. So until then hold on it's coming!

No comments: