Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My mitterns...



I know I was to be making socks....but as you can see I started something a whole lot better! Ok so I am procrastinating.... I do that alot. I was made to procrastinate. So what do you think of Bri's "Bella Mittens"? We both love them! I think I have come up with my new favorite. I know they are not completed yet. But give me the afternoon. I'll post the finished project then.

I'm thinking if I can make these whats a sock? I must be able to do a stupid sock! I just haven't been able to. So when I finish these I'll give it another try. So far I finished one that's big enough to fit a size 20 foot, with a growth on the heel. Then I started another... well I've had to remove about 20 stitches because it was on the same path as the other one. The first was a top down, the second a toe up... yes, I'm on gauge and all that. So we shall see how it goes after I finish " The Mittens".

No comments: