Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a beautiful day!

It's beautiful out today. A nice 75 degrees, sunny, slight breeze. I feel like it's summer after being in Newport, Ri in 10 degree weather with 30 mph winds. It makes me think of when we first moved from Brockport, NY here to Charleston, SC. We left a whopping of a snow storm in March to land in Charleston evening to have brids singing and about 70 outside at 8:00 pm. The next morning we were playing in the Atlantic on the Isle of Palms. It felt as warm as Lake Ontario in July!

I talked to Lester (the love of my life) this morning. He said the high today in Newport was to be 35. He had his window open to his room while he's working on something. Please keep us in pray on if I will be able to go back up to see him. He's going to MD in the morning, then may be coming here for a weekend.

I've been knitting my fingers to the bone latley! Yes, Ashley.... for you! Ok... so it's for Miah. But still your family! I feel like mom. I have to knit all year to get everyone ready for the cold. But... guess what I love it!!! So I don't mind spoiling you all. But I do need pictures of them all wearing them. weather they fit or not. I'll get a good smile.

I pray that you have a wonderful Lord blessed day. Remember Be still and know that He is God!

2 comments:

kentuckymommy said...

I found you!!!! Knit away Nanadear!!!

rcowlily said...

I see you did. I'll be knitting most of the day today. I'm working on Miah's. I love you! OOXX