Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The last couple of weeks....

Hello Everyone, We've had a couple of crazy weeks latley. We had everyone at our house to say goodbyes to our son. He was getting ready for his diployment to Iraq. You have to understand I usually don't have big groups at my house. Basicaly I don't do well. To say it nicley.

First- Yes it was great! We had the three older of my grandchilderen for a couple of days. Then Ashley & Jesse followed along with the two younger ones. Then Mom & Dad came from KY for a week. Had a wonderful time with them except.... Mom went into the hospital for 2 days. A reaction to her med's. She's doing ok. Then all went home.

I thought things were going to quiet down...am I crazy? Tommy was on duty and broke his arm. About 2 inchs above his wrist. Both bones, now he needs surgury.

I've sense then came with Lester back to Newport, RI. We left Charleston, SC it was in the middle 80's. Got here and it hasn't been over 50. But the flowers are starting to bloom. So I get two springs this year. I'll download some pictures as soon as I get some. I left them all at home on the other computer. Have a blessed afternoon.

No comments: