Saturday, May 9, 2009

My kids......




What a joy your childeren can be....yes, a joy. We had a hard last couple of weeks. We've as a mom say's grew and over came. Yes, I did. I had a housefull! I survived! Lester brought with him home three little strangers (haha) Emily, Miah, and Josh. We had such a good time. I had forgot what it was like to have childeren in the house. They were so good. Yes, I had to go show them off. Who wouldn't have? Then Lester desided to help withthe bed situation... you can see the hamicks he but up in Bri's run. I thought I would burst a gasket on that one. Then I thought who cares, who is going to use them but my family, get over it, and have fun. So I did! They loved it. I think Lester had more fun with them than anyone else.
Then you can see Bri and Tommy having fun. I love to watch all of them. I feel like I'm making a movie in my head that I watch over again later on and sit and laugh with myself about. Oh-no, I hear voices in my head...hee,hee.
Tommy has been something this last week. He went from the point of leaving for deployment, to breaking his arm, to we know nothing of what is next. They do keep you hopping.
I praise the Lord for my loved onesand family! Have a fun week end. I'll write agaqin later on in the weekend.

No comments: