Friday, December 11, 2009

Back in Newport, RI


Well I'm back in Newport, RI. It was such an ugly day out when I got here rain... yuck...New Engalnd in Dec. with rain need I say more?
But everyone has been great. I got to the hotel and every one was so nice. One of the ladies came and gave me a super big hug. They are great! THen they made arangments for us to come to another hotel the owner has. It's over on the beach. It's wonderful. I went out walking on the beach yesterday...sunny, windy, 37 degrees...but I had a great walk. I did have my cup of cocoa when I came in.
One of the other wives is up here too. (Patsy). I love to spend time with her. She always makes you laugh.
I'll post some of the pictures I took yesterday later. Todays high is to be 25, and windy. But it's so sunny and bright.
Everyone keep warm, watch the snow (if you have it).

1 comment:

kentuckymommy said...

I loved being there when I was 13...and met my husband there too!