Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's happening...

Sunset in St. Augustine, FL.




Well what have we been doing? We've had our 25th anniversary! Yes 25 years together!(and our aniversary trip to St. Augustine, FL. Where we went on out honeymoon.) What a blessing it has been. Yes there has been the ups and downs, laughing and crying as in everything. But the promise Lester and I made then is still stong and growing in our hearts today. I thank the Lord for him daily. He is my husband, friend, father of my childeren, papa to the grandchilderen...need I say more. He can make me laugh or cry with just a look or shrug. Usualyy a laugh! He spoiles me rotten. Let's me do all my crazy things, that others just look in wonder at most of the time. (I'm not sure if that wonder is that I'm crazy, goofy, stupid or what). But he just goes along with it for me.
I pray you all get as much from your love as the Lord has given us. Bless you. Lester, I love you!

1 comment:

kentuckymommy said...

Aww...I love those pictures! Happy Anniversary again Mama!