Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bri's Mitten's




Now you can see why I was so flusterated with those stupid socks! I felt if I can and could make these, then why not a sock...I guess I just needed to get the picture of what I was doing in my head to understand the directions. I mean nothing else I made do you move your starting stich half way through the project. Then to place it in the middle of the heel? I think some old English person was on drugs when they came up with this one all those years ago. Ok I know all have been working on them all this time...but...ok so this is the best why. I still don't like it. So there.
Yes, I will make more, if nothing else to prove that I can do it again.
I most deffinatly will make more of these so called "Bella Mitten's". I love them! Brianna said she was going to sleep in them.
I made them from a yarn from Peru. I have it all written out in my Ravelry account. The name of it is Mirasol-yarn type Sulka, wool, alpaca, and silk. Shade -209. It took 4 skeins to make.They have a real nice site www.mirasolperu.com. I like to go to the different sites and read up on the people who make it. I'd love to go to all the places to watch it, but... you know how that is. When will I ever get to Peru?
As I was telling you, I love Bri's mittens, if you have a questions please ask. I hope that you like them as much. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: