Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another night at knitting






We had our 2nd night at our knitting night! It went great. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. You can see everyone was working on their projects. My daughter Bri came along with me. She was working on some leg warmers for Jonathan. I was working on some pedicur socks for me. Yes for me. (I pass along most everything I make. There is no way to say no to your special ones.)

Emily seemed to be having a great time. Her son was there too. He was teaching a lucky someone how to knit.

You would not believe the lace work a couple of people were working on, it was fantastic. I can't wait to see the finished project.

The town of Summerville is having a night that the local artists are putting out their work. I loved looking at it. Such talent the town has.

We will be having our local arts & craft show, The Azalea Festival", on Apr 3-5. They always have some good stuff there. But... so crowded. I shall pass along some pictures of it when we go. I pray all has a wonderful night.

1 comment:

kentuckymommy said...

I just wish I could come too!