Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Socks....




Yes, I did it. I made a pair of socks! Those of you who know me, well you know I can be a bit "OCD". Yes, I admit it. So I hope that helps you understand where I'm coming from. I have been trying these bad boys for years... to no avail. I thought if I can do sweaters, gloves, mittens, and such why not these? So I went to work as never before...yes, I did it. I hope you are all as thrilled as I am. Yes, I will make more. No Ashley that doesn't mean you are getting yours in the morning. Hey, I just made something and they stayed on my feet all day long. I think I will keep these. Yes I have a bit of a problem making and keeping thinks. Some how someone else always can use or like them more.
Keep your eye out... I'm going to tell you about Bri's mittens soon. Then you will see why I was so flustered with the socks.
I pray that you all have a wonderful blessed afternoon.

No comments: