Monday, March 9, 2009

Who wouldn't knit for her?



Yes, I will always knit for my Bethany. I love this kind of reaction. It brings all those reknitted rows, and dropped stitches... well worth it. This was a set I made for her just a couple of weeks ago. Bethany didn't really like her fingers covered so I thought I'd try half mittens. Well everyone knows Nana's can't stop there. So after a mad dash back to Tus.Mornings I found way in the back of the shelf(fallen out of the box), I knew it was there, the other skein of yarn I needed to finish the set. Cabled Beanie hat, mitten's, and scarf (extra long just the way she likes it). So as you can see I think it was Worth it.

I talked to Miah yesterday. He just got his package in the mail. He didn't know they were coming. I'll post a picture of them as soon as I get it. I asked him if he liked his things? He says "The hat is great it fits like I tried it on just for me and I love the mittens." His are brown ribbed beanie and half mittens.

I love mine so I took it that every one else would want some. Yes, you had better believe it that they will or do! If not they will still go down saying they do with a smile on their face (heehee).

No comments: