Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tomorrow is SPRING!!!!


I know tomorrow is the first day of Spring...but it feels like it's today. The flowers are in bloom...daffodil's, Jasmin, azaleas, and yes, the wonderful wisteria has started. I know it also means everything here in Charleston, SC is covered with a yellow dusty film (POLLEN!) But the beauty makes it worth every sneeze and trial to take a breath. Even with this going on I am opening my windows. Between these and the singing birds... well what else to say except what a joy, Praise God!
This saying I have found says it all so well. I do hope you enjoy it as much.

In the corner of my garden, Where the wildflowers grow I sit and I admire, How God has graced us so.

Please go out as soon as they come out in your area and enjoy what the Lord has blessed us with. Close your eyes (yes, after you have looked on them for a while)and take time to smell and listen, this is such a joy to experience to have.

No comments: