Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Christmas Present...



Brianna and I had a great time at my Christmas present from Lester. I loved it! WOW! Where do I start? The opening of the gift itself, or the going to it? I don't know which I enjoyed more...it was fantastic. I'll say this it's nothing like listening to them on tv, it was so much better. You could feel the music, the women's voices, the drums... to sit and close your eyes and to feel the beat of the drums...I'll go back again any time I can. Watching the women, I sat there and thought how do they get up there and do it? Their voices are great. Then we sat and watched the one who plays the violin... WOW! She was great. How she didn't trip on her skirts? Then I thought she was bare foot to see no...she had on heels and hopping and dancing around up there. Then one of the drum players, I thought that he dropped on of his sticks, no, he tossed it over his back to go on to the other ones. I didn't know Bri or any one else saw it until after it was over and she said, "Did you see him throw his sticks over his shoulder?" The yesterday we went to the Frame shop where I have some of my pottery to find out that she was in the next group of seats beside us. She said the same thing.

On to another subject... did I say I like spring? I hate all this pollen! Will it ever go away? I haven't taken a deep breath in forever. To day it is raining, so it should help to wash it away. I hope...

On April 3rd-5th is the Azalea Festival. I think that Bri and I will be able to go together. I wish Ashley was here to go. Every year I always say well this year Ashley can come with us... but I'm not sure. I'll try to get some good pictures for her.

I pray that all of you have a good afternoon, I'll write again later this week. I have to put on the 2nd knit stitch pictures.

No comments: